Statement of Faith
* We believe in one God who is three in one, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
* We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, was conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. Jesus was crucified, buried, and resurrected from the dead. He ascended into heaven and is now seated at the right hand of God the Father as both God and Man.
* We believe the Bible contains the inspired Word of God and the infallible rule of faith and conduct.
* We believe in the resurrection of the dead, the eternal happiness of the saved, and the destiny of the lost in Hell.
* We believe in the personal salvation of believers through the shed blood of Jesus Christ, by grace, accompanied by good works.
* We believe in sanctification through the Word of God and by the Holy Spirit.
* We believe that only those who “obey” God will see God, sinner believers will be lost.
* We believe in personal holiness and in purity of heart and life.
* We believe in divine healing through faith in the Name of Jesus Christ.
* We believe in water baptism and in the evidence of the fruit of the Spirit in the lives of believers.
* We believe in the baptism in the Holy Spirit, and in the operation of the gifts of the Spirit.
* We believe in the second-coming, personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ at the end of the age to bring in the Kingdom of God on earth.
* We believe in the Nicean Creed
I believe in God, the Father almighty,
creator of heaven and earth. I believe in Jesus Christ, God’s only Son, our Lord,
who was conceived by the Holy Spirit,
born of the Virgin Mary,
suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, died, and was buried;
he descended to the dead.
On the third day he rose again;
he ascended into heaven,
he is seated at the right hand of the Father,
and he will come again to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit,
the holy universal church,
the communion of saints,
the forgiveness of sins,
the resurrection of the body,
and the life everlasting. AMEN.
The Apostle’s Creed is accepted by Protestants and Roman Catholics.
Scripture references about the universal body of believers: Romans 12:5, 1 Corinthians 10:16-17, 1 Corinthians 12:13, Ephesians 4:3-6, Colossians 1:16-19