This is the place to turn for the latest insights into Bible prophecy.
The position of this web site is:
- The beast and false prophet are based in Islam
- That the beast will NOT rule the entire planet
- That America will NOT be destroyed before the Great Tribulation begins, but will suffer one or more major natural disasters that will badly wound us, thereby allowing the beast to rise to power.
- That America is Babylon the Great and will be mostly destroyed at the end of WW3, but God will save the Christians who did not go in the Rapture.
- That the Rapture is Pre-Wrath, yet posttrib
Below is a link to Book One:
Read the introduction and sample chapters to Book One here: Discoveries in Bible Prophecy
NOW FREE from July 4th thru July 7th at amazon.com.
Book Two: The Beast and False Prophet Revealed
Book Two in the series on Bible prophecy is NOW Available
Read the Table of Contents and Introduction.
To anyone who may disagree with me on some point, I want to challenge you to prove me wrong! Yes, take what I have written and analyze it and show me how and why my interpretation of a particular passage is wrong.
I give this challenge because people don’t really know why they believe what they believe. They like to make blanket statements based on long-held beliefs that cannot be supported by a careful analysis of Scripture. Also, if I happen to be wrong on some point I want to know it so I can correct my belief on that subject.
I know that selling a new interpretation will be difficult. The Wright Brothers were flying and charging the public for flights, or perhaps to watch flights (I cannot remember which), for 2 years before the press would even report on it. The press just did not believe the Wright Brothers had actually flown. Likewise, many people do not believe a new interpretation is possible; or at least not a believable one.
“Innovation never comes from the established institutions; it’s always a graduate student or a crazy person or somebody with a great vision.”
(Google Chairman Eric Schmidt, CBS/60 Minutes interview)